New or renew membership in just a few steps
– Choose your membership type:
As a National Trail Member, you become a part of this Australian dream, helping us to fulfill our mission to provide a continuous trail and environmentally responsible access to National Parks, State Forests, Travelling Stock Routes and private property now and for future generations.
Your membership qualifies you to receive the following benefits:
- receive discounts on maps, and other publications
- obtain free Travelling Stock Reserve (TSR) permits for travel in NSW.
- access a network of local section coordinators for local trail knowledge
- right to vote at the AGM
- obtain up to date information of the Trail
- eligibility to serve on the National Trail Board of Directors
- receive regular email communication from the Board
Membership is for 1 year. Starting from the date you register.
Memberships are auto renewed unless you select to opt-out. Contact us if you want to cancel an auto renewal. Otherwise it’s considered you agree for the membership to be automatically renewed.
Family memberships include a person, their partner and any children under 18 (please list them on the membership application).
- Membership and purchases are subject to the NT’s Terms and Conditions.
- Clubs are required to have their own public liability insurance for their members to trek private property sections of the National Trail. If clubs do not have Public Liability insurance their members will have to join as individual members