The Bicentennial National Trail is suitable for weekend family excursions as well as longer trips.
We have a series of booklets, called Weekenders, which provide a taste of life on the Trail.
Weekenders can be purchased by clicking the link below or from visitor information centres in nearby towns.
- Mt Perry: walk, cycle or ride 18km
- Paradise Dam: walk, cycle or ride 23km and 26km.
- Kilkivan to Woolooga: walk, cycle or ride 35km.
- Mary River: walk, cycle or ride 48km
- Brisbane Valley Rail Trail: walk, cycle or ride 100km.
We hope to extend the number of Weekenders over time.
BNT Guidebooks for New South Wales
Guidebooks seven to eleven are for travel through New South Wales and the ACT. If you want the ACT – it is covered in Guidebook 10.
You must be a member to buy a guidebook – if you are login now or join